grad banner


    Planning to enroll your child in the Centralia School District?

    Here are a few things you should know: 
    • Children must be five years old on or before August 31 to enter kindergarten.
    • You will need a copy of your child's birth certificate.
    • You will need to show proof that your child has been immunized against communicable diseases including measles, mumps, polio, etc.
    • Your child's legal name (the name that appears on the birth certificate) will be used on all official school records.

    New Student Enrollment
    Centralia School District can now process new student enrollment online via the Skyward Family Access system (get instructions here).  If you do not have a Skyward Family Access account, you must first select the "Get Temporary Skyward Account" link below and follow the directions to sign up for a temporary account. If you already have a Skyward Family Access account, please select "New Student Enrollment" and follow the directions to enroll your child as a student in our district.

    You will need to know which school boundary you reside in. Please use these maps to determine which school(s) to enroll your child in.
    Step 1: Determine which school your child must enroll in. Click this link and enter your address to determine your child's school.
    Step 2: Click the "Get Temporary Skyward Account" link and follow the instructions
    (parents who already have a skyward family access account can skip to step 3).
    Step 3:  Click the "New Student Enrollment" link and follow the instructions to enroll your child.
    Get Temp Skyward Account      New Student Enrollment
    NOTICE:  During the enrollment process you will have the opportunity to scan and attach the required documentation to the application. If you do not have access to a scanner, you may also bring copies of these documents to your child's school.  The following documentation is required to enroll a student:
    • Legal guardian's picture identification (driver's license, state agency picture ID, or passport)
    • Child's birth certificate
    • Child's unofficial transcripts from ALL previous schools (grades 9-12 only)
    • Proof of Address (a utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
    • Child's current immunization records (a list of required immunizations can be found here)

    Related Links & Required Forms/Documents

    hs reg packet       CMS REG PACKET

    4-6 Reg Packet       Primary Reg Packet
    Select the appropriate packet above to download forms and other information relevant to your child's enrollment.