Hello, Jefferson Lincoln Families! Welcome to the 2018-19 school year!
I am delighted that you are part of our amazing learning community. I welcome and value your positive energy and dedication to excellence in education and I look forward to another great year together.
We are delighted to welcome our newest Jefferson Lincoln Patriot team members:
- Lacey Koidahl (Mrs. K.): Secretary
- Larry Crowley: Counselor
- Laurie Gramento: Student Behavior Support Specialist
- Stephanie Skovbo: General Education Para Educator
- Margo Gove: Specialist Learning Classroom Para Educator
- Taryn Abarta: General Education Para Educator
STUDENT DROP OFF/PICK-UP PROCEDURES
AM CAR RIDERS/DROP OFF:
Our before school student drop off will no longer be at the front of the school. Parents/guardians will drive down Woodland, do a short turn and drop students off by the playground structure/gate (by the portable) and then head back down Woodland to exit. We will not have parents/guardians drive down Summa. Students will enter the building through the side gate. We will have plenty of adults to help supervise students and get them to classrooms/breakfast room.
In an ongoing effort to ensure the safety of our students, we will be checking parent/guardian identification at least the first full month of school as students are picked up after school. No student will be permitted to leave the campus without a parent/guardian or someone on the student’s emergency list. This is why it is extremely important that your child’s emergency contact information is updated in our office.
- We do not have supervision for our students before school until 8:00am. Parents will be contacted to come back to the school to pick up their student if the student is dropped off before 8:00am.
- All students must be picked up after school by 3:05pm. Parents will be contacted if their student is still on campus after 3:05pm.
JEFFERSON LINCOLN FACEBOOK PAGE
If you are a Facebook user, please “like” and “follow” us on our JL Facebook page.
Search: Jefferson Lincoln Elementary School. This page is updated multiple times per week with important updates, events and information. We also love to share photos and videos of our students during their time at school. It’s a great way to stay connected!
I am looking forward to my second year with you as we build upon last year’s successes and continue forward with our commitment to teaching, learning and improving the lives of our students.
Thank you for sharing your children with us.
Principal Kelli DeMonte