Centralia School District Special Education
Vision: The Centralia School District Special Education Department is part of the district learning community sharing in the responsibility to provide every student access to core curriculum with high quality, rigorous, individualized instruction. We develop and demonstrate practices that embrace the diversity brought to the classroom by each student. We prepare students who receive special education services for post-secondary education/training, employment and independent living with all decisions reflective of our Core Beliefs.
All students receiving special education services are general education students who:
- Recieve collaborative instruction in the least restrictive environment appropriate to their individual needs.
- Have opportunities for highly effective, specific, specially designed instruction designed to close the achievement gap.
- Have access to high quality, rigorous,individualized instruction delivered by teams that receive collaborative professional development.
- Are valued for the diversity they bring to the classroom.
- Are provided service in compliance with special education law, rules and regulations.
Tammie Jensen-Tabor - Executive Director of Special Services
Phone: 360.330.7600 Option1
Leslie Randall - Administrative Assistant
Please direct all records requests to Leslie Randall.
Open Position- Special Services Education Specialist
Phone number 360.330.7600 Option 1