See our 2021-22 school year Food Service Heroes!

  • Parents and Guardians of Centralia School District,


    I would like to welcome you to the New School Year! My staff and I look forward to providing your students Breakfast and Lunch. I have attached a newsletter that has tons of information about our program, take a look! 


    Thank you, Raven Cross, Director of Food Services.

    Let me know if you have any questions.

    Raven Cross

    Child Nutrition Director

    Centralia School District

    T: 360-330-7618

    C: 360-508-2546

  • Students in lunch line  
    Centralia School District Food Service Department
    Centralia School District and Sodexo partner up to provide our students with great choices of quality food for both breakfast and lunch.
    901 Johnson Road
    Centralia, WA 98531
    (360) 330-7626
    Food Service Director: Raven Cross
     Secretary: Stephanie Axelson

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. OSPI CN Programs Reference Sheet OSPI CNS November 2015 To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email:


If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.