Welcome to CMS Athletics
Sports are an integral part of life at CMS. We offer a variety of competitive opportunities for our students that help build leadership, integrity, teamwork, time-management, work ethic, commitment, and self-confidence.
We encourage all students to consider participating in our athletic program.
Athletes are cleared to play sports using a convenient online process provided by Rank One Sport. Athletic clearance forms must be completed online at rankonesport.com. Please be sure to complete all 5 clearance forms and check the box for all sports your student is interested in playing.
After completing clearance forms, payments can be made online using the link below or at our ASB office. In addition, doctor’s office may fax physicals to CMS at 360-807-2751.
Students must be cleared through the Athletic Office prior to their first practice. Money and forms will not be accepted coaches.Requirements for participation
• Click the link for Rank One online clearance forms https://centraliaschools.rankonesport.com
Safety Guidelines & Warning Agreement
Athletic Activity Code
Concussion & Cardiac Arrest Awareness
Child Nutrition Program Consent Form
• Physical Click Here for Sports Physical Form (good for 2 years)
• ASB card and sticker $20 (all students receive an ID card, ASB cards will have ASB stickers added)
• Sports fee $30 $35 for football
• All fees and fines are paid
• Academic standards must be maintained• Students with more than one “F” will be placed on probation. (7 days to improve)
• No tobacco, alcohol, or drug use.
To pay online click the link below
- Please pick your child up promptly from practices and games. Schedules will show approximate return times for away games.
- For the safety of spectators and athletes we ask that all spectators sit in the stands and that children are supervised by parents.
- Please report any behaviors that are inappropriate at games to the supervisor.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the gym. (water bottles are okay)