Centralia School District- District Advisory Council (DAC)
- Provide feedback and recommendations to advise the district regarding the district strategic plan and major initiatitives
- Provies feedback for other required compliance processes and program reviews
- Serves as a communication liaison between the district and community
- Aimee Turner
- Audra Messegee-Evans
- Brittany Kindell
- Cheryl Blum
- Isis Albert
- Joe Vetter
- Kellie DeMonte
- Lisa Grant
- Larry McGee
- Patty Dolezal
- Melissa Sikel
- Mike Stratton
- Nicolette Luna
- Susan Fox
- Tabitha Whiting
- Tammie Jensen-Tabor
- Attend scheduled meetings
- Actively participate
- Share honestly and openly
- Listen and work to understand other perspectives
DAC Responsibilities and Expectations
- Serve in an advisory capacity to the District, offering perspectives and recommendations from multiple stakeholder groups.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to the district and Board regarding the Strategic Plan, district priorities, and other district programs and/or issues.
- Analyze data and develop recommendations for ongoing district improvement.
- Review the annual stakeholder survey and other district survey results.
- Publish minutes summarizing meetings, including major topics, discussion, and recommendations.
- Make presentations to the School Board.