Each year, Centralia School District offers summer school classes for elementary, middle and high school students. Each program has a summer school director, though any school building can be called in order to obtain information regarding how to register a student for summer school. Classes are available in a variety of subjects, including English, math, reading, and language arts. A combination of state and local funds is used to provide summer school opportunities to our students.Centralia offers a vigorous summer school program at three levels:
Contact InformationKristy VetterDirector of Curriculum, Instruction, & Assessment
- The elementary program is held at Washington Elementary.
- Our elementary summer school program serves students entering 1st through 6th grade for the following school year and is housed at one elementary school building.
- Additional assistance in core subject matter is provided.
- Middle School
- The middle school program is held at Centralia Middle School and welcomes incoming 7th and 8th grade students.
- This program serves a variety of students on a space available basis.
- High School
- Centralia High School serves students who need to retrieve credits they did not accrue during the regular high school year.
- High school students can retrieve credit and retake portions of the HSPE test during summer as well.